Travelodge can be the ideal solution for Brits looking for a cheap hotel for UK holidays.
The rooms have the basics you need for a comfortable stay, kids can sleep for free (and there are meal deals too), and there are over 500 hotels to choose from so it's ideal whether you're looking for a city break or seaside retreat.
Then there are the hotel's sales and discounts throughout the year which offer ample opportunity to bag a bargain.
For example, they often release rooms for £29 a night, which works out at just £7.25pp for a family of four sharing a room (based on two adults, two children).
You can see all the latest Travelodge deals here.
To help you find a cheap break, we've searched out all the Travelodge deals you need to know, including insider tips for nabbing the best value fares.
Check out our guide below…
Top Travelodge deals
Save up to 30 per cent by booking early: Book a Saver rate room up to 60 days in advance and you could save up to 30% compared to booking on the day. Click here to book your stay.
Unlimited breakfast for under £10: The chain offers an unlimited breakfast menu for just £8.25, or a lighter breakfast for £5.95. There's great news for families too, as for each paying adult, two children eat for free!
Travelodge's Student Discount: Students can save 5% on a Travelodge room when you book online. The deal is available on all hotels (including flexible and saver rates). You'll need to sign up to Student Beans to get the discount code. Choose a £29 room in advance and combine with the code for a cheap stay.
Business traveller discounts: The hotel chain has a number of benefits for business travellers , including 5% off select bookings and exclusive membership for companies who join their scheme. Perks include room allocation on quieter floors and even access to an optional business account card.
It's worth keeping eye out for deals which also include the hotel chain's SuperRooms or its new Travelodge Plus hotels.
How to find £29 rooms with Travelodge
Travelodge has thousands of rooms for £29 across the UK throughout the year, but the brand has shared some secrets to finding the cheap rates even when there isn't a sale…
- Book directly with Travelodge, as you'll always find the lowest prices on their website.
- Plan in advance as the best value rooms go early. You can book up to 325 days in advance so the further ahead you book, the more likely you are to find the cheapest rooms.
- Consider avoiding weekends. Most £29 rooms are available Sunday – Thursday, whilst you can find them at the weekend, they'll be snapped up quick so book early to avoid dissapointment.
- Consider the location you're after. For example, there are £29 rooms across the UK while in London rooms start from £49.
- Sign up to the Travelodge newsletter so you can hear about offers and promotions first.
Travelodge discount codes
Websites such as Groupon, Vouchercodes.co.uk or Mirror Discounts can be good sources if you're looking to save extra money on your bookings, with everything from early bird offers to discounts on specific hotel locations included.
To give you a taste here are some of the deals that caught our attention…
- 5% off London hotel stays with Mirror Discounts.
- 10% off airport hotel bookings with Vouchercodes.co.uk.
- 25% off advance bookings with Vouchercodes.co.uk.
- Heathrow Airport bookings for £29 with Groupon.
- Travelodge Plus hotel rooms from £50 with Mirror Discounts.
You may also want to consider cashback sites; these essentially give you money back for going on your staycation!
A number of cashback sites offer deals on Travelodge bookings, essentially meaning you get back money back for having a good time, it's a no brainer – plus they're free.
For example, TopCashback's deal earns you 4.2% on UK bookings, while cashback site Quidco offers 7% on two or more nights stay or 4% for one night.
Source: Read Full Article