Actress Sean Young on Tuesday returned the laptops she was accused of stealing from a Queens movie set, the flick’s co-writer told The Post.
The “Blade Runner” actress had been booted from the set of “Charlie Boy” and accused of swiping the electronics after she left.
Young later claimed in a statement that she simply grabbed the wrong computers, thinking the ones she took were hers.
But “Charlie Boy” director Timothy Hines said at the time that she was flat-out lying.
“It’s like an episode of ‘The Twilight Zone,’ ” Hines told The Post over the weekend.
Young, 58, finally turned over the laptops Tuesday through her lawyer, Reid Kahn, and the charges against her should be officially dropped Wednesday, after Hines and the crew agreed to not punish the troubled screen star, said the movie’s co-writer Greg Kritkos.
“We wish Sean the best of luck,” Hines said.
“I’m glad we can finally put this behind us,” said Kritkos, who also is starring in “Charlie Boy.”
“I wish her all the best,” he said. “Pray she gets the help she needs.”
Source: Read Full Article