Bethenny Frankel: My boyfriend saved my life after allergic reaction

Bethenny Frankel is crediting boyfriend Paul Bernon for saving her life after she fell unconscious in an allergy attack.

The “Real Housewives of New York” star, 48, revealed on Monday that her rare fish allergy landed her in the Newton-Wellesley ICU, where she was able to seek treatment and recover. On Tuesday, however, she shared that it was Bernon who called 911.

“Not since all the relief work, dennis’ passing & filming a season have I hit the wall. Today was that day. Still cannot move from bed,” Frankel tweeted, referring to the sudden death of her late ex-boyfriend Dennis Shields from a drug overdose.

Another fan responded, “Don’t forget you have a new boyfriend too,” to which Frankel replied, “He saved my life.”

Frankel elaborated on Bernon’s actions in a later tweet.

“Thanks for all of the support. I was with someone who went to get me a @Benadryl & returned & I was unconscious,” she wrote. “He managed to call 911 & get pill down my throat w water. He saved my life.”

Amid her health crisis, Frankel has dedicated herself to donating new mattresses to the hospital as well as work on making EpiPens more accessible to everyday people.

“I’m all over this,” Frankel added. “I’ve heard about it and this will be a mission of mine.”

Source: Read Full Article