Megan Thee Stallion has claimed singer Tory Lanez tried to buy her silence after shooting her in both feet earlier this year.
WAP rapper Megan was shot twice in her feet after leaving a party at Kylie Jenner’s house with Tory on July 12.
The 25-year-old was taken to hospital where she underwent surgery and identified Tory – who denies he offered Megan money – as the person who shot her several weeks later.
Megan got candid about the experience in a new GQ profile as she explained there had been an argument brewing in the car on the night and she had simply wanted to leave the situation.
She stated: ‘Like, I never put my hands on nobody. I barely even said anything to the man who shot me when I was walking away…’
The Savage hitmaker then alleged Tory ‘begged her’ not to say anything and tried to offer herself and her friend hush money immediately after the shooting.
She recalled the moment the police arrived as she stated: ‘[At this point] I’m really scared because this is like right in the middle of all the protesting.
‘Police are just killing everybody for no reason, and I’m thinking, “I can’t believe you even think I want to take some money. Like, you just shot me.”‘
GQ stated that a lawyer representing Tory denied the claim he had offered Megan and her friend money.
When the cops arrived, Megan claimed she told them she ‘got cut’ in order to avoid trouble or a situation that resulted in police brutality.
The Simon Says rapper explained: ‘When something actually happens to you, when you properly should have protected yourself, your first instinct was not to protect yourself, it was protecting other people…
‘So it was like, “What do I do? What do I say?” Like, Is anybody going to believe what I’m saying?”‘
In October, Tory was ordered to stay away from Megan after being charged with assault following the incident.
The 28-year-old has been charged with one felony count each of assault with a semi-automatic firearm and carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle.
The singer also faces a gun allegation and that he personally inflicted great bodily injury, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said.
The Canadian released an album in October denying that he assaulted Megan.
Metro.co.uk has contacted Tory Lanez’s reps for further comment.
MORE : Megan Thee Stallion poses nude on powerful album cover as she announces debut release date
MORE : Jack Black twerks and gyrates in his underwear as he does Cardi B’s WAP dance and smashes it
Source: Read Full Article