Mourinho issues Pogba ban as ongoing Man United feud continues

Paul Pogba claims he has been gagged in the latest twist in his on-going feud with Jose Mourinho.

Pogba told reporters he was not permitted to speak when he walked through the mixed zone at Old Trafford after Manchester United ’s goalless draw with Valencia in the Champions League on Tuesday.

The France star said when asked if he would speak to the media: “I’ve been told I’m not allowed.”

Pogba has been critical of Mourinho in post-match interviews this season and caused controversy after United’s opening win over Leicester in August when he claimed he would be fined if he opened up about his situation at the club.

He said: “There are things and there are things that I cannot say otherwise I will get fined.”

The midfielder then irritated Mourinho after the recent draw at home to Wolves when he criticised his style, claiming United should attack more at Old Trafford.

Pogba said: “We are at home and we should play much better against Wolves.

“When we are at home we should attack, attack, attack. That’s Old Trafford. We are here to attack.”

Relations between Pogba and Mourinho have never been worse and the United boss publicly stripped him of the vice-captaincy last week because he believes he wants to leave.

Source: Read Full Article