- The trailer for season two of Disney Plus' "The Mandalorian" has dropped ahead of its October 30 release date.
- Season two picks up right after season one ended, with Pedro Pascal's the Mandalorian setting off to find a home for "the child," affectionately known as Baby Yoda by fans.
- A new character ominously asks Mando: "Show me the one whose safety deemed such destruction."
- We see a flurry of new planets and alien species that delivers on creator Jon Favreau's promise that the show expands in world size, while we also get a glimpse of Mando back in action in an intense fight scene.
- "Star Wars" fans will also be excited at the return of stormtroopers, as well as glimpses of X-Wings and sand people featured in the original trilogy.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article