CHRISTMAS is fast approaching, and if you are looking for the perfect gifts for your girlfriend, we're here to help.
Spoil your girlfriend this Christmas with jewellery, or other keepsakes, beauty products, practical items for the home she's been wanting, or treat her to an unforgettable experience she won't forget.
There are plenty of Christmas gifts for girlfriends, whether they are abeauty buff, fashion fanatic, homeware hero, jetsetter, the gym bunny, and everything in between.
Plus, there are various Christmas gifts for girlfriends no matter their age, your budget, and to suit your status, whether it's your first Christmas as a couple or if it's your first Christmas as parents.
We've done the hard work to take the stress out of your Christmas shopping this year, and compiled our favourite presents we've found on the high street and beyond.
Whether you're looking for personalised or romantic gifts, including gorgeous jewellery and must have homeware; it's all here – just make sure you keep an eye on order dates; especially for personalised gifts which take longer.
Want to save on your shop? Sign up to TopCashback or Quidco, as these cashback sites will help you earn money as you shop – and Christmas is a great time to boost your savings.
Here's our selection of the best Christmas gifts for girlfriends in 2022.
Read More Shopping Stories
The best Christmas gifts for her 2022
The best Christmas gifts for boyfriends 2021
Romantic Gifts for Girlfriends
Finding the best Christmas gifts for your girlfriend that is extra romantic is a great place to start.
Give her all the feels, and lavish her with romance this Christmas, with saucy underwear, gifts to remind your girlfriend of special milestones and moments, or jewellery.
Most read in Fabulous
Fergie to receive 1st royal Christmas invite in 30 yrs after toe scandal
Man shows off his new veneers – but people say they look like LED lights
I’m a mum-of-7 – I’ve told my kids they’re getting nothing for Xmas
I bought the lined Primark leggings in a 2XL… I couldn't get them above my hips
These gorgeous gifts will show her just how much you love her; it's sure to put a smile on her face, and fill her heart.
1. Lowercase Initial Fine Chain Necklace
We can't get enough of personalisation, whether it is jewellery, prints, emblems on bags and accessories, initials on a scarf – you name it.
Name necklaces are all the craze, and have seen a resurgence in recent months, but for those who want to shake up the status quo, opt for a single initial, which could be your girlfriend's initial, or yours, so you're always with her and close to her heart… aww!
- Lowercase Initial Fine Chain Necklace, £65 from Abbot Lyon – buy here
2. Two night getaway
A romantic getaway is always a great idea, no matter the occasion, or how long you've been together.
But shake up the classic hotel weekend stay with a more cosy and intimate glamping break in the Lake District for just the two of you this Christmas.
- Two Night Gingerbread House Glamping Break at The Quiet Site, Lake District, £200 from Virgin Experience Days – buy here
3. Snugzy Boy Mini-Me
Get her your very own mini-me, all you have to do is upload a photo and they'll take care of the rest.
Just make sure you order in time.
- Snugzy Boy Mini Me, £29.99, Snugzy – buy here
- The Night Sky Print, from £40, The Night Sky – buy here
4. Tori Set
New lingerie will show romance is definitely on the cards.
This gorgeous set from Bluebella is a classic, flattering and eco-friendly creation, which is bound to put a smile on everyone's face this Christmas.
- Tori Set, £70, from Bluebella – buy here
5. Gucci Flora
Can you go wrong with perfume? No.
Fragrance is often considered a personal gift, so stocking up on your girlfriend's favourite scent, or testing how well you know her with a new fragrance are both a great choice.
- Gucci Flora, from £60, The Perfume Shop – buy here
6. Jo Loves candle
This uber cool candle will look, but most importantly, smell great in any living room or bedroom, and it's by Jo Loves so maximum cool points await too.
The warm fig scent filling the room on a cold winter's day will make you want to enjoy cosy nights in – if you know what we mean!
- Jo Loves Fig Tree Candle candle, £55, Space NK – buy here
7. The Adventure Challenge
This challenge book is perfect for spicing up date night, if you're looking for something different.
It's filled with things to do with 50 challenges that range from £0-£50.
- Couples Edition, £49.99, The Adventure Challenge – buy here
8. Tartan Blanket Gift Box
Whether it's to keep her warm, or an update to her winter wardrobe, you can build her very own Gift Box with the Tartan Blanket Company, which includes a number of romantic items.
For a gift that's totally her, and won't find anywhere else, this is what to buy.
- Tartan Blanket Company Gift Box, from £42 – buy here
9. Blind for Love Necklace
This gorgeous Gucci necklace is the perfect gift for a loved one.
It's a "chain necklace with heart-shaped pendant engraved on both sides with symbolic Gucci motifs, including the eye, heart, flower, bird and the phrase "Blind For Love."
It's top of our wish lists.
- "Blind For Love" necklace in silver, £225, Gucci – buy here
10. Date Night Hamper
Whether you are buying a Christmas gift for a girlfriend you've been with for a week, a month, or a whole decade, a simple gesture, such as M&S' Date Night Hamper is well worth investing in.
This bundle comes complete with a heart light up candle, rose Prosecco, prosecco glasses and fairy lights, all housed in a cute gift box.
It puts the wine in wine and dining – and we're here for it.
- Date Night Hamper, £36 (Was £45) from M&S – buy here
11. 12 'Reasons Why I Love You' Mini Love Letters
What better way to gift that special someone a romantic treat than with letters of why you love them?
Each note is contained in a mini envelope, and they make the perfect keepsake.
- 12 'Reasons Why I Love You' Mini Love Letters, £15.25 from Not On The High Street – buy here
12.Let's Get Deep Card Game
There is nothing better than having an intimate heart to heart with your partner, and find out everything about them.
This card game allows you to have those deep and meaningful conversations to build an even stronger bond.
- Let's Get Deep Card Game, £17 (Was £22( from Urban Outfits – buy here
Jewellery Gifts for Girlfriends
You can never go wrong with a piece of jewellery at Christmas, but if you're not sure where to start here are some of our favourite pieces that are perfect for a Christmas gift for your girlfriend.
1. Fine Beaded Chain Bracelet
This beaded chain bracelet is the perfect go-with-anything bracelet making it a great choice for Christmas.
Plus, it's by Monica Vinader – and if she doesn't scream luxury we're not sure what does.
- Fine Beaded Chain Bracelet, £50, Monica Vinader – buy here
2. Daisy Bloom Medallion Necklace
Looking for something a bit chunkier and unusual? This Daisy Medallion Necklace is great for brightening up any outfit.
We are obsessed with the daisy print, it's chunky yet girly.
- Daisy Bloom Medallion Necklace 18ct Gold Plate, £169, Daisy London – buy here
3. Zodiac Necklace
We're huge fans of Edge of Ember and we are stumped to find just one piece as we love the entire range.
However, a diamond necklace, with your girlfriend's starsign embellished, plus the option to have free engraving and personalisation, is the triple threat to score you mega brownie points this festive season.
- Sagittarius Diamond Zodiac Necklace, £145, Edge of Ember – buy here
4. Larsson & Jennings Watch
Larsson & Jennings is one of our go-to brands when it comes to watches, as well as other jewellery items and accessories.
A watch is a failsafe statement piece for every girlfriend, and one to be treasured until the end of time – pun intended.
- Larsson & Jennings Norse Milanese 34mm Gold Satin White Watch, £159, Oliver Bonas – buy here
5. Love Ring
This Love Ring from Stellar 79 is a must have for any jewellery fan or someone looking for something a little different.
With a gorgeous heart design, the molten effect is great if you're looking for something a little different.
- Love Ring, £119, Stellar 79 – buy here
6. Hot Diamonds X Jac Jossa Lunar Pendant
One of our fave celebs, Jac Jossa has released a gorgeous collection with Hot Diamonds.
The fabulous Lunar Pendant Necklace is one of our favourites and features a pendant crafted from sterling silver, plated with 18ct gold and hand-set with a real diamond.
- HD X JJ Lunar Pendant, £70, Hot Diamonds – buy here
7. Engravable Round Signet Ring
Missoma is another one of our favourite jewellery brands, which pride themselves on demi-fine jewellery, which is sustainable and affordable.
Signet rings are all the craze, and this design can be personalised to make your Christmas gift for your girlfriend extra special
- Engravable Round Signet Ring, £89, from Missoma – buy here
8. Daphine Nikita Tennis Bracelet
We've said it before, and we will say it again, but everyone knows diamonds are a girls best friend.
But you don't have to spend thousands to gift your loved one diamond jewellery, and for under £150, we think this bracelet is well worth it.
- Daphine Diamond Tennis Bracelet, £145 from Daphine – buy here
9. Astrid & Miyu welded bracelets
Astrid & Miyu's welded bracelets have hit the world by storm, and there's not a day our Instagram page isn't filled with shoppers booking in for the bonding session.
You and your girlfriend can get matching bracelets, with the addition of a birthstone charm or initial on the permanent jewellery to last a lifetime – just like your romance.
- Welded Bracelets, from £120, Astrid & Miyu – buy here
10. Personalised Ring Making Experience
Think a little outside the box with a jewellery making experience for your girlfriend this year, which actually doubles up as two gifts in one. Genius!
- Personalised Ring Making Experience With Prosecco At Posh Totty Designs, £99, Virgin Experience Days – buy here
11. Fingerprint charms
We have long had a love for Philippa Herbert designs, from the baby feet moulds to the fingerprint jewellery.
This unique bespoke creation is the perfect gift, as it is thoughtful, sentimental and bespoke to each individual.Whether you have your own fingerprint, or children's markings put onto a pendant or bracelet, it will certainly pull on your girlfriend's heartstrings.
- Fingerprint disc charm, £265 from Philippa Herbert – buy here
12. Walton Three Colour Gold Russian Ring
Auree Jewellery has a vast array of stunning jewellery items to shop, and some of which can be personalised too, which make gift giving even more sentimental.
This ring in particular may be a bit on the expensive side, but it's well worth it.While it's listed as a wedding ring, it can also be a promise ring, or a kind gesture come Christmas.
- Walton Three Colour Gold Russian Ring, £695 from Auree Jewellery – buy here
13. Neon Yellow Enamel Disc Gold Bracelet
Ania Haie is one of our firm favourites when shopping jewellery items, from rings and bracelets to necklaces and earrings.
There is plenty to shop, and shoppers are spoilt for choice when buying new accessories.
- Neon Yellow Enamel Disc Gold Bracelet, £28 (Was £35) from Ania Haie – buy here
Unique Gifts for Girlfriends
Looking for something a bit different? These picks are sure to put a smile on her face, and help her stand out from the crowd.
1. Pair Of Pink And Gold Rimmed Hammered Glasses
Treat her to some new glasses and seriously upgrade cocktail hour this Christmas with think pink and gold glasses.
We think they'd look lovely with champagne, and gorgeous with cocktgails but the possibilities are endless.
- Pair Of Pink And Gold Rimmed Hammered Glasses, £29, Not On the High Street -buy here
2. Framed Wall Art
Brighten up your home with some new wall art, with this Framed print from Oliver Bonas.
It is guaranteed to brighten up the home even on the bleakest winter's day.
- Framed Wall Art, £79.50, Oliver Bonas – buy here
3. ANNA + NINA Smiley Brass Candle Holder
This candle holder is perfect for any fashion fan, or house proud recipient, even the hostesses in the relationship.
It will certainly make a statement on your dining table this Christmas.
- ANNA + NINA Smiley Brass Candle Holder, £29.95, Liberty – buy here
4. Rage Room for Two
If like most of us, she's had a terrible year, then this Rage Room for Two is the perfect way to get it out her system, on an unusual date night no less.
It's not for everyone, but it's definitely an unusual gift.
- Rage Room Experience for Two with DESTROY'D, £55, Virgin Experience Days – buy here
5. Weekday Sunrise Virgin Hot Air Balloon Flight for Two
Some couples may wish to tick off ideas on their bucket list together, and one unique experience that may be on your girlfriends ishot air balloon ride.
Hot air balloon rides don't tend to run in the winter months, but this means you can per-long Christmas, and enjoy a precious moment together.
- Weekday Sunrise Virgin Hot Air Balloon Flight for Two, £260 from Virgin Experience Days – buy here
6. EPC Creation Set Collection 01
Fragrance lovers may already have E.P.C (Experimental Perfume Club) on their radar, but if not, it's time to.
You can buy individual fragrances, kits to create your own bespoke scent, or a variety of experiences to get creative in store, and online.
Whether you and your girlfriend intend to match fragrances, are hunting for a wedding scent, or a unique experience, the Experimental Perfume Club caters for all.
- Creation Set Collection 01, £95 from EPC – buy here
7. Handwritten Style Necklace in Gold Plating
What could be more unique than having your very own personal message etched into a pendant for your loved one?
It is not only a sentimental gift but a keepsake you can wear daily or treasure for years to come.
- Handwritten Style Necklace in Gold Plating, £60, MYKA- buy here
8. Home Cinema
Christmas is all about Christmas movies and snuggling up on the sofa for hours on end.
For the girlfriend who counts themselves a movie buff, or loves nothing more than quality time with their loved ones, a home cinema of your own is well worth investing in.
- PHILIPS NeoPix Prime One NPX535 Smart HD Ready Home Cinema Projector, £155, Currys – buy here
9. The Night Sky Print
What could be more romantic than the night sky the night you met? This print will show exactly that.
What we love is you can select a specific place, but also a selection of designs, a sweet message, or date, to truly personalise this gift.
Plus, you can even have your print created into a pendant too.
- The Night Sky, from £49 – buy here
Desenio is the failsafe shopping destination to shop unique gifts in the form of artwork and prints.
They make the perfect gift for homeowners, the house proud, as well as the artsy kind.
- MAARTEN LEON – YOUR BEST FRIENDS FORGET YOU GET OLD POSTER, from £9.95 from Desenio – buy here
Cute Gifts for Girlfriends
Get her something cute this Christmas with one of these fabulous picks, keep it thoughtful and she'll love it.
1. EMU Slippers
Slippers for Christmas are always a good choice, and are perfect for getting cosy whilst your watch a Christmas film.
They're perfect for winter and keeping warm too – so practical as well!
- Mayberry Slippers, £59, EMU Australia – buy here
2. Cotton Pyjama Trouser Set in Red Lobster
Christmas pyjamas are great, but these Lobster pyjamas are better.
This super cosy set is the perfect gift and a set she'll be sure to wear this Christmas and beyond.
- Women's Cotton Pyjama Trouser Set in Red Lobster, £50, Myza – buy here
3. Aromatherapy Shower Set
Everyone needs some TLC and rest and relaxation, so if your girlfriend has had a big year then this set could be just the thing.
This shower set is also perfect if she's going away on holiday – no liquids!
- Aromatherapy Shower Steamer, £5 from Trouva – buy here
4. Personalised Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar
Chocolate is always a good idea, and this Personalised bar of Dairy Milk is a brilliant extra present that she can enjoy alongside her Christmas gifts.
Plus it has her name on it so there's no need to share.
- Personalised Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar, £13 – buy here
5. The Mini Hardback Photo Book
We all love taking photos but sometimes they just get left on the phone.
So why not collate your favourite photos and precious moments in a sweet photo album.
- The Mini Hardback Photo Book, £22 from Papier – buy here
6. Voice Express VoiceGift
Christmas gifts are one thing, but why not go the extra mile with the packaging?
Amazon has present tags, which can feature pre-recorded special messages for your loved one.
- Voice Express VoiceGift, £7 from Amazon – buy here
Thoughtful gifts for Girlfriends
If you want to get her a thoughtful gift you can't go wrong with a personalised gift, or something special.
Why not try these on for size.
1. Personalised Birthstone And Bar Bracelet
This thoughtful gift is perfect for a jewellery fan, and can be personalised with her birthstone
Just make sure you get the right month.
- Personalised Birthstone And Bar Bracelet, £22, Not on the High Street – buy here
2. Personalised Couples Rectangle Velvet Cushion
Show your love in the living room with this super cute cushion detailed with both your names.
If you're moving in together, it's the perfect present to celebrate the move too.
- Personalised Couples Rectangle Velvet Cushion, £35, Not on the High Street – buy here
3. She Believed She Could So She Did Art Print
This motivational print is the perfect way to show your support, and make the perfect arty gift.
Not your thing? Iamfy has lots of arty options for all tastes.
- She Believed She Could So She Did Art Print, £17, Iamfy – buy here
4. Family Birthstone Rings Necklace
Get a present close to her heart with this Family Birthstone Rings Necklace, each ring is designed to represent a loved one, and can be totally personalised.
- Family Birthstone Rings Necklace, £38, Not on the High Street – buy here
5. Bright Ideas Collection LED Text Bulbs
Moved in together or brightening up her WFH space with this personalised LED Text Bulb stand and lamp.
With a number of designs to choose from you can show her exactly what you're thinking.
- Bright Ideas Collection LED Text Bulbs, £70, Not on the High Street – buy here
6. Affirmation Card Deck
Taking some time out is much needed, and Christmas can be a hectic time.
So why not give your loved one the boost of confidence with Mal Paper's Affirmation cards for daily positive vibes.
- Affirmation Card Deck, £14 from Mal Paper – buy here
7. A Year Of Dates
Christmas is one day many of us look forward to, purely for the time off with loved ones.
But why not give your girlfriend a year-long gift with this suggestion of dates to last until next year's Christmas?
- A Year Of Dates, £28 from Not On The High Street – buy here
8. Columbia Women's Peakfreak™ II Mid Outdry™ Walking Boot
Over the Christmas period there is nothing we love more than winter walks.
Why not kit your girlfriend with all the gear to enjoy quiet moments together outdoors?
- Women's Peakfreak II Mid Outdry Walking Boot, £125 from Columbia – buy here
9. Sleep Wellness Basket
Christmas can be a busy time for many, so treat your loved one to the gift of sleep this Yuletide.
This set comes complete with a candle, mist, bath shot, and much, much more.
- Sleep Wellness Basket, £65 from The White Company – buy here
10. Bellissima My Pro Air Modeller
Bellissima's My Pro 8 in One hair tool is a must have for everyone, as it has glowing reviews, and has been likened to the Dyson Air Wrap – but for a fraction of the price.
It can help you perfect every hair style, from a classic blow dry, a more voluminous bouncy blow, Hollywood curls, straight do, and tight curls, so they can create the salon look in the comfort of their own home.
Plus, the festive season is a busy time with plenty of parties to fill their schedule, so this hair tool is a no brainer for your girlfriend.
- Bellissima My Pro GH18 1100 Air Modeller, £64.80 from Bellissima Italia – buy here
11. Brightening Eye Balm
Girls are always happy with a pamper, or the latest beauty products, and even more so around Christmas when their schedules are full to the brim.
However, this affordable skincare essential will be the cure, as it can help soothe puffy and tired eyes thanks to the cooling sensation, brighten their complexion, and help to create the spa treatment in the comfort of their own home.
- Tula Skincare Rose Glow and Get It Cooling and Brightening Eye Balm, £28, Space NK – buy here
12. Flower subscription
There is nothing we love more than a bouquet of flowers – whatever the occasion.
Whether you are unstuck, or your girlfriend is like is when it comes to their love of flowers, a Flowerbx subscription is a genius idea.
Shoppers can select a classic, premium or solely rose subscription, a variety of sizes bundles, the frequency of the delivery, and the length of the subscription, which makes for a year long gift should you choose.
- Flowerbx subscription, from £40 Flowerbx – buy here
Christmas themed gifts for Girlfriends
Why not get her a gift that screams Christmas, with these Christmas themed gifts for Girlfriends.
It's the perfect festive present.
1. Womens Festive Fairisle Pyjama Set
There's nothing better than a new pair of pyjamas to wear on Christmas eve, and we love these festive ones from Chelsea Peers.
If you really want to make her day why not get a matching pair for yourself, or even the kids or dog.
- Women's Festival Fairisle Pyjama Set, £35 from Chelsea Peers – buy here
2. Heels Glass Tree Ornament
Deck the halls, and your tree with this bauble that's perfect for any fashionsta.
It's ideal for a stocking fillers too.
- Leopard Print heelTree Ornament, £12.95, Liberty London – buy here
3. Yule Got This Women's Christmas Jumper
This fabulous jumper is perfect for a Christmas Day, and one she can enjoy every year.
- Yule Got This Women's Christmas Jumper, £38, Not on The High Street – buy here
4. Mary Berry's Christmas Collection
Mary Berry is the Queen of cooking in our opinion, and for those looking to spice up their Christmas dinner, or pudding, take a leaf out of Mary Berry's book – literally.
- Mary Berry's Christmas Collection, £1.69 from Amazon – buy here
5. Christmas Hamper
Anything from Fortnum & Mason at Christmas is a treat, even an afternoon tea.
So why not gift your loved one a foodie hamper filled with tea biscuits and tea, housed in festive boxes, which you can recycle time and time again.
- The Festivi-Tea Gift Box, £70, Fortnum & Mason – buy here
Last minute gifts for Girlfriends
Looking for a last minute present? These last minute gifts are sure to put a smile on her face if you're in a rush.
Make the most of Amazon Prime for next day delivery, but be careful as last minute and next day delivery dates for many are close.
1. St Germain Elderflower Liquer
Order this fancy Elderflower Liquer in time for Christmas, it's perfect if she likes cocktails or you're looking for something a bit different for an extra gift.
- St Germain Elderflower Liqueur , £23.37, Amazon – buy here
2. Cook, Eat, Repeat
Nigella Lawson's "Cook, Eat, Repeat" is the perfect gift for a cookery fan.
Described as a"delicious and delightful combination of recipes intertwined with narrative essays about food" -it's a great gift, I mean can you go wrong with Nigella?
- Cook, Eat, Repeat: Ingredients, Recipes and Stories, £8, Amazon – buy here
3. Maybelline Makeup Kit Jet Setter
This Maybelline Jet Setter Kit is a great gift set that she's sure to love.
Inside there's some of our favourites from Maybelline, including Baby Skin, Lash Sensational and more.
- Maybelline Makeup Kit Jet Setter, £34.68, Amazon – buy here
4. Pamper Gift Bag
M&S has a whole host of gift hampers, as well as delivery options, so you can be sure to find the perfect git for your loved one, awhich will get to them on time too.
Shoppers can pay £4.99 for Next Day Delivery, although this gift does come with a free gift message to slightly soften the blow of the delivery fee.
- Pamper Gift Bag, £35, M&S – buy here
5. Travel vouchers
Secret Escapes is the perfect online travel company to shop spa days, city breaks, winter sun, and long haul vacations.
But for those who aren't exactly sure what your partner would really like, giving them the option to pick, may save the hassle, and time – perfect if you hadn't decided the best gift to give and left it to the last minute.
- Holiday Gift Vouchers, from £50, Secret Escapes – buy here
6. One 4 All Giftcard
When you really have left your gift buying to the last minute, or you're super stumped as to what to buy your girlfriend, One4All giftcard is a failsafe option.
This gift card can be redeemed at multiple retailers, and can be topped up with a minimum of £10 to a maximum of £120.
- One4All giftcard, from £10, One4All – buy here
Personalised gifts for Girlfriends
You can't go wrong with a personalised gift, as it's sure to be a one of a kind present.
A unique gift, it's the perfect chance to remind her of a special moment, or a just something that is totally hers.
1. Abbott Lyon Personalised Signature Name Necklace
Channel Carrie with this gorgeous personalised necklace from Abott Lyon.
Totally personalised and available in a range of colours.
- Abbott Lyon Personalised Signature Necklace, £75, Abbott Lyon – buy here
2. Personalised Christmas Poinsettia Coupe Glass
These gorgeous glasses are packed full of festive charm and are uber glamorous too.
Best of all, they're only £25, and ideal for new homeowners or couples spending their first Christmas together.
- Personalised Christmas Poinsettia Coupe Glass, £25, Not On The High Street – buy here
3. The Rosie Circle Bag
Loved by Holly Willoughby, LRM are home to gorgeous bags that can be easily personalised.
Each bag can be personalised with up to eight initials.
- The Rosie Circle Bag, £65, LRM Goods – buy here
4. Weekend Holdall Bag
Going for a weekend away? This gorgeous Katie Loxton bag is perfect for carrying everything you need.
- Oxford Weekend Holdall Bag, £89.99, Katie Loxton – buy here
5. Engravable Bar Bracelet
You can't go wrong with jewellery and this personalised bracelet from Missoma.
- Engravable Bar Bracelet, £85, Missoma – buy here
6. Personalised Apothecary Candle
This gorgeous candle can be personalised with a message, and a name too and from.
A gorgeous modern styled candle with a nostalgic apothecary look, it's the perfect gift.
- Personalised Apothecary Candle, £14.99, Not On The High Street – buy here
7. Personalised Women's Pyjamas
You can't go wrong with monogrammed pyjamas, and this gorgeous cotton pair she's sure to love.
- Personalised Women's Blue Cotton Pyjama's, £39, Not on the High Street – buy here
8. Cricut Joy
If you have a crafty girlfriend, why not give her the gift of personalisation this Christmas? The Cricut Joy allows you to design and make gorgeous cards, labels, stickers and more. It's fun, easy to use and would make a great gift for anyone creative.
- Cricut Joy and Essentials Bundle, £189.99 from Cricut – buy here
9. Personalised Leather Luggage Tag & Passport Set
Whether your girlfriend loves to travel, solo or together, a luggage tag set and passport cover is a great gift idea.
Plus you can add your initials embossed for that extra special touch.
- Personalised Leather Luggage Tag & Passport Set, £45 from HA Designs – buy here
10. Neon sign
Neon signs are all the. craze.We see them all over the Love Island villa, but you can create a personalised version for your girlfriend's bedroom, kitchen,hallway, or outdoor space.
It will certainly bring the element of surprise.
- Welcome Home Neon Sign, £254.95 from Neon Filter – buy here
11. Personalised Women's Waffle Dressing Gown
Dressing gowns are arguably the most popular Christmas gift to receive, but upgrade the classic gift with a persnalised option.
This waffled design is soft to the touch, and perfect for all year round.
- Personalised Women's Waffle Dressing Gown, £25 from M&S – buy here
What to put in a gift basket for your girlfriend?
Putting together a gift basket for your girlfriend? Fill it with all her favourite things.
It's best to include a range of gifts so think of her favourite chocolate, tipples, and interests; a book maybe, and work from there.
What are good gifts to get your girlfriend for Christmas?
Looking for the perfect present? Make sure you get her something loves, as the best gift will be special to her and in line with her interests.
However, if you're really stuck then you can't go wrong with jewellery, and everyone loves perfume!
Which retailers sell Christmas gifts for girlfriends?
For those looking to shop Christmas gifts for their girlfriend you will be overwhelmed with options.
From high street shops, designer outlets and stores, as well as online, and small businesses, there are plenty of places to find the perfect gift for your lover.
Ultimately it depends on the gift, what the recipient's interests are, if you are looking for something personalised, and the budget.
For those looking for various options John Lewis, Amazon and Selfridges have our vote of confidence, but for fashion lovers head to ASOS, while beauty gifts may be best to purchase from Lookfantastic, The Perfume Shop or Boots, as there are often plenty of deals and gift sets.
For those looking for something for the home, a little out of the box, Oliver Bonas, Etsy and Not On the High Street, get our seal of approval.
While experiences are also great gift ideas for those who are stuck on what to buy, or for the girlfriend who has everything.
- Selfridges – shop here
- John Lewis – shop here
- ASOS – shop here
- Lookfantastic – shop here
- Boots – shop here
- Oliver Bonas – shop here
- The Perfume Shop – shop here
- Not On The High Street – shop here
- Etsy – shop here
- Red Letter Days – shop here
- Virgin Experience Days – shop here
- Buyagift – shop here
What is the most romantic gift for a girlfriend?
Something personal and unique is likely to be the most romantic gift as it's special to you.
Think of a gift associated with a memory, song or film you both find special and you can't go wrong.
Is a stuffed animal a good Christmas gift for a girlfriend?
Teddy bears can be cute but no, most women would probably prefer a gift.
Unless your girlfriend loves stuffed animals in which case go ahead.
What should I get a new girlfriend for Christmas?
If you've recently just made it official then you can't go wrong with jewellery at Christmas.
Earrings and necklaces are a great way to show her you care with a present she can wear every day.
Should I get my girlfriend a Christmas gift?
Yes, we would advise not leaving your girlfriend off the Christmas list this year – otherwise, you might end up in the dog house.
What should I buy my girlfriend for Christmas?
Get your girlfriend something special and she's sure to love it.
If she's into beauty then take a look through retailers new releases and ask in store to make sure you pick the right product.
If she wants something sparkly then go for something classic – you can't go wrong with gold hoops. But it all depends on what she's into.
How do I spoil my girlfriend on a budget?
If you want to spoil your girlfriend on a budget then just make sure to add that personal touch.
How about making her favourite cake, buying her favourite wine, or just treating her throughout the day – breakfast in bed is always a winner!
When should I begin Christmas shopping?
Don't leave it too late, if you don't want to rush, then make sure to start soon to make the most out of your shopping time.
Is it a good idea to get Christmas presents during Black Friday?
Definitely! You can find great deals on all types of gifts during Black Friday.
Check out our shopping guides here.
MORE ABOUT CHRISTMAS 2022
Trolls assume my council house is dirty but are amazed at my great decorations
I spent £150 on a lush Christmas tree arch decoration, Argos catfished me
Savvy mum reveals how you can make Christmas stockings for just £3.50
Woman shows off her Christmas manicure but a detail has got everyone talking
Looking for the best beauty advent calendar? Here are our top picks.
Loved our roundup of the best Christmas gifts for girlfriends? Check out our top shopping guides on Sun Selects here.
Read More on The Sun
I’ve been forced to sleep in TENT because my mouldy house is making me sick
I’m a time-traveller and I KNOW who wins the World Cup…I have video proof
Don't forget to shop ahead on Black Friday.
Want to find more savings on your online shopping? Then head to Sun Vouchers where you can get discounts and voucher codes on hundreds of top retailers including B&Q, Boots, Iceland, Lookfantastic, Dunelm, adidas and more.
Source: Read Full Article