CHRISTMAS is just around the corner, so if you're looking for a Christmas party outfit we're here to help.
If you're looking for an outfit for the upcoming party season we've got a number of options that you're sure to love.
Whether you are planning a festive gathering with your friends or family, or want to get ready for your workChristmas do, we've rustled up some gorgeous outfit options.
What with all the glitz and sparkle around at Christmas time, Christmas party season is the perfect time to dress accordingly.
Choose from metallic tones, sequins, embellishment, jewel tones, and plenty of textured fabrics; from soft velvet, to sheer shirts, lace under layers, and cosy knits.
From dresses and jumpsuits, to two-piece suit sets and co-ords, as well as the classic skirt, or jeans, and a top combo – the options are endless.
1. Saint Genies Diamante Embellishment Blazer Dress
A blazer dress is always a good idea, but this design has been given an extra festive glow up with diamanté embellished detailing.
Wear on it with heels, or heeled boots; it's perfect for Christmas.
- Saint Genies Diamante Embellishment Blazer Dress, £40 (Was £50) from ASOS – buy here
2.ASOS DESIGN Satin Halter Neck Backless Wide Leg Jumpsuit
We are a sucker for a jumpsuit, as they keep your legs a little warmer than a dress, and can be worn a multitude of ways.
This wide leg jumpsuit is also loose and comfy so is perfect for your next Christmas party.
- ASOS DESIGN Satin Halter Neck Backless Wide Leg Jumpsuit, £40 (Was £50) from ASOS – buy here
3. Lace & Beads High Neck Mini Dress
A beaded mini dress is a go-to choice this festive season and this number boasts long sleeves, and a flattering fit.
- Lace & Beads High Neck Mini Dress, £97.75 (Was £115) from ASOS – buy here
4. Feather Hem Double Breasted Blazer Dress
Daily Sleeper sparked the trend of feathered hems, and now Nasty Gal has created this affordable Blazer Dress with a textured hem, which will upgrade the popular LBD.
Wear with boots, or heels, depending on the occasion – but whatever way you style it you will be sure to turn heads.
- Feather Hem Double Breasted Blazer Dress, £89.25 (Was £119) from Nasty Gal – buy here
5. Slinky Open Back Long Sleeve Midi Dress
Midi dresses has soared in popularity, and this slinky open back design elevates that style even more.
It is an easy-to-wear staple we think you will get a lot of wear out of, and won't ever look too "overdone" thanks to the subtle cut out detail.
- Slinky Open Back Long Sleeve Midi Dress, £31.50 (Was £42) from Nasty Gal – buy here
6. Satin One Shoulder Mini Dress
Up the ante this festive season with this feminine one shoulder cut.
Nasty Gal has paid extra attention to gorgeous, green, mini dress with a sexy side slip on the skirt, as well as the gathered ruched section on the side to flatter the wearer's figure.
It's a yes from us!
- Satin One Shoulder Mini Dress, £329.25 (Was £39) from Nasty Gal – buy here
7. Satin Corset
Corsets are back, and we are here for it.
One of our personal go-to outfit looks for any occasion is a classic "jeans and a top", and this is a classy choice.
Pair it with jeans, tailored trousers, or even a skirt on its own. Alternatively you can layer under a blazer with jeans for a little extra coverage and pop of colour.
- Satin Corset, £26.25 (Was £35) from Nasty Gal – buy here
8. Satin Puff Sleeve Midaxi Tea Dress
Ruby red screams Christmas, add to the mix a soft satin fabric and you are on to a winner this Christmas.
M&S has nailed Christmas party dressing in one full swoop with the Satin Puff sleeve Midaxi Tea Dress, with a timeless, super flattering shape, as well as being super affordable.
- Satin Puff Sleeve Midaxi Tea Dress, £49.50 from Marks and Spencer – buy here
9.Black Sequin Flared Trousers
Want something a bit different? Then it's time to invest in these sequin flared trousers for your next Christmas party.
Whether you opt for the full sequin ensemble, tone the look down with a festive knitted jumper, roll neck, the options are endless.
It gets our seal of approval.
- Black Sequin Flared Trousers, £45 from River Island – buy here
10. Black Sequin Mini Dress
A sequin dress is a fan favourite come the Christmas party season.
This flattering style is high on our wish list, with a gorgeous design, and flattering shape; we're obsessed with the two-tone sequin look.
- Black Sequin Mini Dress, £55 from River Island – buy here
11.Gold Sequin Shoulder Pad Deep Plunge Detail Bodycon Dress
Want to go full out on the glam to your next festive do, look no further than PLT's Gold dress.
Gold, sequins, thigh high split, v-plunge neckline, tick, tick, tick and tick.
- Gold Sequin Shoulder Pad Deep Plunge Detail Bodycon Dress, £45 from PLT – buy here
12. JUST YOUR OUTFIT Black Glitter Belted Wrap Wide Leg Jumpsuit
New Look's jumpsuit has a high waisted wide leg bottom and wrap top, which is super flattering and comfortable.
Whether you wear on its own with heels, or dress down with a roll neck underneath and boots, or jumper over the top, it is a multi-functional must-have.
- JUST YOUR OUTFIT Black Glitter Belted Wrap Wide Leg Jumpsuit, £27.99 from New Look – buy here
13. Green Sequin Wrap Front Jumpsuit
Green and gold combo is a seasonal combo that works best come Christmas party season, throw in some sparkles and you have yourself a winning outfit.
River Island's glam wrap front jumpsuit is ideal for those looking for something comfortable, but jazzy and bold for your next work do or friends festive bash.
Simply slip it on and see the compliments come flooding in.
- Green Sequin Wrap Front Jumpsuit, £75 from River Island – buy here
One almighty party that tends to take place over Christmas, or New Year, include weddings. So if you're stuck on what to wear for a winter wedding, we have you covered.
Need to focus on the beauty side to complete your look now you have your outfit sorted? Look no further than Charlotte Tilbury’s Mystery Box.
You are sure to find some epic deals in Selfridges Black Friday sale this year.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article