Now is the time to put your Amazon Wish List to work!
Amazon is hosting its fourth annual Prime Day on Monday, July 16, which means the massive online retailer will offer lots (and lots and lots!) of amazing deals on home items, tech gadgets, music and more. The official start time is Monday, July 16th at 12 p.m. PT (3 p.m. ET) and will last for 36 hours straight, with deals starting as often as every five minutes. Prime Day 2018 will feature 50 percent more deals than the previous year and more than one million deals globally. Whole Foods Market will also be joining in on the celebration with deals being offered in all U.S. stores nationwide.
You have to be a Prime member to enjoy the discounts, and if you’re not, now would be a good time to sign up to start your free 30-day trial. (Plus, if you don’t love it you can cancel your membership without spending a dime.)
Every day leading up to Prime Day, members will discover all kinds of exclusive offers and deals. Scroll down to check out some of the Prime Day deals that start today:
- Prime Day Launches – members can now shop exclusive new items, content and special-edition products from hundreds of well-known and emerging brands
- Save $100 on Echo Show
- Save big on exclusive Amazon brands:
- 25% off furniture and décor from Rivet and Stone & Beam
- 20% off AmazonBasics items including home, travel, kitchen and more
- 30% off everyday essentials from Presto!, Mama Bear and Solimo, and more
There will be plenty of more deals rolling out, including fashion and beauty deals, and — if you want to track them, you can download the Amazon App for alerts.
What Prime items are you buying in celebration of Amazon’s Prime Day? Sound off below and let us know!
Source: Read Full Article