H Samuel jewellers has launched a whole Harry Potter range, and prices start at £30.
- Sterling Silver Harry Potter Charm Bracelet, £60 (no charms included) – buy now
The posh line includes gold-plated earrings, sterling silver necklaces and even Swarovski crystals.
While shoppers can pick between buying a Golden Snitch, the Deathly Hallows, one of Ollivander's wands or a character like Dobby or Hedwig.
Or buy one of the bracelets and start collecting charms like the Night Bus, flying car, Hogwarts Express, Sorting Hat and Harry's acceptance letter – addressed to 'the cupboard under the stairs'.
The collection launched in stores and online this week. Here are some of our favourite pieces…
- Sterling Silver Deathly Hallows Stud Earrings, £30 – buy now
- Sterling Silver Sorting Hat Charm, £50 – buy now
- Golden Snitch Swarovski Necklace, £60 – buy now
- Lightning Bolt Drop Earrings, £65 – buy now
- Sterling Silver Dobby The House Elf Charm, £50 – buy now
- Sterling Silver Voldemort Wand Necklace, £145 – buy now
- Gold Plated Snitch Stud Earrings, £100 – buy now
- Sterling Silver Hedwig Owl Necklace, £100 – buy now
- Sterling Silver Platform 9 3/4 Necklace, £80 – buy now
In more magical news, THREE new Harry Potter books are being released – just in time for Christmas.
While this clever teacher transformed her classroom into Hogwarts… and it looks magical.
And Harry Potter fans are freaking out over this mind-blowing dark theory about Dumbledore… and even J.K. Rowling says it fits.
Source: Read Full Article