Curve collections on the High Street are growing, with amazing labels catering for bigger sizes. But where is best for which occasion?
From holiday essentials to solving your occasionwear problems, SIOBHAN O’CONNOR brings you the best brands for all your shopping needs, modelled here by our size 18 beauty Ivana Milosevic.
Best for work outfits
SUIT up your summer workwear – light fabrics and pastel shades will see you through the sunny months ahead.
- Button up blouse, £17.99 — buy now
- Blazer, £27.99 — buy now
- Tailored trousers, £22.99 — buy now
- Shoes, £19.99 — buy now
Best for day-to-night dressing
WITH its trend-led pieces in curve ranges, Asos will give you the inspiration to step out of your comfort zone.
- Tailored midi skirt, £35 — buy now
- Frill jacket, £35 — buy now
- White T-shirt, £10 — buy now
- Black mules, £20 — buy now
- White frame bag, £28 — buy now
Best for occasion wear
STARTING as a plus-size label, Elvi now caters for sizes 8 to 28. It has a whole occasion-wear section and the figure-flattering frocks are ideal for weddings and race days.
- Floral dress, £75 — buy now
- Red heels, £29.99 — buy now
Best for party glamour
FASHION fans will be sorted for that last-minute weekend outfit – with change for a cocktail.
- Off-the-shoulder dress, £22 — buy now
- Nude strappy heels, £20 — buy now
Best for holiday essentials
STRIPPING to your swimwear can be daunting, but River Island has bikinis and swimsuits with mesh lining that act as shapewear by sucking you in and smoothing lumps and bumps.
- Red swimsuit, £45 — buy now
- Gold sliders, £35 — buy now
Best for summer basics
AFTER launching its first curve collection in January, M&S now stocks up to size 32 and is your port of call for all the essentials.
- Colour block shirt, £35 — buy now
- Black trousers, £39.50 — buy now
- Navy trench code, £49.50 — buy now
- Mules, £35 — buy now
Source: Read Full Article