THE Mango Black Friday Sale is not one to miss.
Mango's celebrity fan club includes stars such as Miley Cyrus and Bella Hadid — it is known for its trendy womenswear, elegant menswear, and wonderful children's clothes. We've picked out a selection of stylish sale items for you…
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Mango's current sale here
Live Black Friday Mango deals
Here are some of the best Mango deals we've spotted for you so far…
- Shoulder pad dress, £29.99 – buy here
- Cut-out back dress, £19.99 – buy here
- Elastic high heel boots, £45.99 – buy here
- Straight cotton trousers in Leopard print, £29.99 – buy here
- Leather baguette bag, £35.99 – buy here
- Ripped medium-waist straight jeans, £29.99 – buy here
- Slim fit linen trousers, £35.99 – buy here
- Wool-blend knit sweater, £39.99 – buy here
- Regular-fit technical linen shirt, £39.99 – buy here
- Canvas backpack with flap, £19.99 – buy here
- Regular-fit linen short sleeve shirt – buy here
- Structured joggers, £35.99 – buy here
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday is always on the final Friday in November, this year it falls on November 26th.
It follows the US celebrations of Thanksgiving on the fourth Thursday of the month.
Black Friday sales often start ahead of time, so make sure to check out your favourite websites in the days and weeks leading up to the big shopping day.
Is Mango taking part in Black Friday this year?
Mango has participated in the Black Friday Sales for the past few years and it has announced it will be doing so in 2021, too.
Its Black Friday page is already live on the website.
We'll be rounding up the best Mango Black Friday deals here, so be sure to pop back later in November.
More Black Friday Fashion Deals
- Best Black Friday Fashion Deals
- And Other Stories Black Friday
- River Island Black Friday
- All Saints Black Friday
- Reformation Black Friday
- Boux Avenue Black Friday
- Mango Black Friday
- PrettyLittleThing Black Friday
- Agent Provocateur Black Friday sale
- Topshop Black Friday
- Missguided Black Friday
What to expect from Mango's Black Friday sale 2021:
Last year, Mango treated us to up to 50 per cent off everything — new season included — and it lasted the entire weekend, meaning shoppers could indulge all the way through to Cyber Monday.
The sale worked on everything, including womenswear, menswear, kids' clothes and Mango's plus size collection.
We're expecting similar deals in Mango's Black Friday sale 2021. For all of its latest Black Friday news, click here.
Be sure to look out for deals and discounts across a range of categories.
- Womenswear – Mango has really upped the style stakes these past few years and there's no better department to splurge in.
- Outerwear – if you have your eye on one of the retailer's checked jackets (they really are to die for this year) or a puffer for your kids, hold out until November when they will be considerably cheaper.
- Menswear – invest in workwear essentials like smart trousers and shirts but also on-trend knitwear.
- Plus Size – the retailer's plus size range is one of the most directional on the high street.
- Kidswear – Mango has a huge range of baby, boys and girls clothes that go all the way up to age 14.
When is Cyber Monday and will Mango be taking part?
Cyber Monday lands on November 29 – it's essentially the online-only sequel to Black Friday.
Mango has already alluded to it in their Black Friday page here, so you can definitely expect some more deals from the retailer on Cyber Monday.
Is Mango clothing true to size?
Mango clothes are usually true to size and offer a wide range of sizes, from UK 4 to 26. To ensure you're buying the correct size, check Mango's size guide.
Are Mango clothes good quality?
Mango's prices are a tad higher than some other high street retailers – that is to reflect the quality of their pieces.
Personally, we think it's worth spending those extra pounds to have pieces made with good quality materials and polished tailoring that will last for years.
Does Mango offer any other discounts?
Mango doesn't have any student, NHS or military workers discounts at the moment. However, you can save by shopping in the brand's sale.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deals
How much will my Mango delivery cost?
It's free to order online and collect your shopping from your nearest store, but orders will take 4 to 8 working days to arrive.
Another collection option is CollectPlus, it'll cost £2.95 (free for orders over £30) and will take 3-6 working days to arrive to your preferred collection location.
Standard Delivery costs £2.95 (it is free on orders over £30) and will take 2-5 working days from Monday to Saturday.
Can't wait for Mango's Black Friday sale? Here's everything you need to know about Black Friday 2021.
In the meantime, if you're in the market for a new duvet to keep you warm this winter, we've selected the best duvets here.
We've also rounded up the best oversized t-shirts for women.
Source: Read Full Article