There's plenty of colours on offer from passionate pinks to bold greens and sassy reds.
Here's tips for how to make sure your nails look Instagram-ready all day from OPI nail expert Jenni Draper:
- Push cuticles back after a bath or shower using a towel while your hands are still wet, as that’s when skin is softest
- Apply lashings of cuticle oil to rehydrate skin and prevent polish from sticking to clothes or smudging
- To prolong your mani, add a top coat across the top of your nail. It will act as a cap, sealing the colour and preventing chipping.
Plus, here's our top high street choices:
Givenchy Le Vernis Nail Polish in Pink Perfecto
- £18.50 from Feelunique — buy now
Mavala Nail Color Cream in Green Apple
- £5.20 from John Lewis — buy now
YSL La Laque Couture Nail Polish in Clandestine Silver
- £20 from — buy now
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Colour in Just Maui’d
- £9.99 from Superdrug — buy now
Jessica Custom Nail Colour in Sahara Sun
- £11 from Lookfantastic — buy now
Orly Nail Lacquer in Desert Rose
- £11 from Orly Beauty — buy now
Nailberry L’Oxygéné Oxygenated Nail Lacquer in Pink Tulip
- £14.50 from — buy now
OPI Infinite Shine 2 Lacquer in Sun, Sea And Sand In My Pants
- £9.99 from Beauty Bay — buy now
Leighton Denny Nail Polish in Pure White
- £12 from Leighton Denny — buy now
Models Own Soft Pop HyperGel Collection Nail Polish in Lilac Flush
- £4.99 from Models Own — buy now
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Deliciously Shiny Nail Colour in East Poppy
- £17.50 from John Lewis — buy now
Ask Beauty Editor Lauren
Crusty knees and cracking elbows definitely don’t go with your cute summer dress.
That’s why as the temperature rises I take a three-pronged approach to tackling dry skin.
First, I add a moisturising shower gel like Sanctuary Spa Invigorating Green Lemon & Orange Blossom Shower Burst, £7, to my daily routine.
This should be used after your usual in-shower cleansing product as it’s highly fragranced and I don’t recommend it for your, ahem, intimate areas.
Then I spritz Aveeno Daily Moisturising After Shower Mist, £7.49, while skin is still damp so that all the hydrating ingredients are absorbed as it dries – sealing in the moisturiser.
Then for any particularly dry areas, I love summer-scented Soaper Duper Zesty Lemon Body Lotion, £6.50, which contains sweet almond and kukui oil as well as flake-fighting shea butter.
Do you have a problem? Email me at [email protected]
Meanwhile, make-up artist Eloise Parker tested which high street lipsticks from Max Factor to Rimmel and Estee Lauder really last all day.
Beauty writer Sarah Seigel shared her simple trick which takes just 60 seconds and will ensure you get all the mascara out of the tube.
And here's how to copy Michelle Keegan's flawless make-up style — she's definitely our kinda girl.
Stockists: Aveeno (Superdrug.com), Givenchy (Feelunique.com), Guerlain (Johnlewis.com), Jessica (Lookfantastic.com), Leighton Denny (Leightondennyexpertnails.com), Mavala (Johnlewis.com), Models Own (Modelsownit.com), Nailberry (Feelunique.com), OPI (Beautybay.com), Orly (Orlybeauty.co.uk), Sally Hansen (Superdrug.com), Sanctuary Spa (Boots.com), Soaper Duper (Tesco.com), YSL (Yslbeauty.co.uk).
Source: Read Full Article