WANT to stay up to date with the Royal Family, the Queen and the Sussexes and Cambridges?
We’ve compiled all of the latest news from the British monarchy from public appearances, royal tours and everything in between.
Meghan Markle’s top aide Samantha Cohen quits to work for eco charity
Meghan Markle has lost one of her top aides after she quit her job to join an eco-charity committed to reducing carbon emissions.
Samantha Cohen has left the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to work for Cool Earth, joining as co-chair of the board of trustees.
Samantha, 51, announced last year she would be leaving her role after Meghan, 38, gave birth, with the Duchess welcoming baby Archie in May.
Mary Berry says Kate Middleton is 'a really good cook'
Prince William famously said his wife Kate’s cooking was “the reason I’m so skinny”, but Mary Berry doesn’t think so.
The queen of baking has leapt to the Duchess of Cambridge’s defence, insisting she is actually a dab hand in the kitchen.
Speaking at an event in Birmingham yesterday, she said: “Kate is a really good cook.”
Former Great British Bake Off judge Mary has teamed up with the royal couple for a one-off show, A Berry Royal Christmas, and said: “They are such an enchanting, loving couple.
“I got them cooking a roulade. They were very competitive and kept looking at each other’s creations while they were making them.”
Prince Charles ‘plans to boot several royals out the Royal Family when he becomes King’
Prince Charles is planning on booting several royals out of the Royal Family when he becomes King, according to reports.
Heir to the throne Charles, 71, is said to want to cut the number of working royals down to a bare minimum in the wake of the Prince Andrew crisis.
Prince Charles has long been reported to want to reduce the monarchy to a core group – consisting of just his own family, their wives and their children – when the Queen dies and he becomes King.
His brother Andrew's crisis over his friendship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein has made Charles' plan more of a reality, according to the Daily Star.
Princess Beatrice ‘to throw engagement party at celeb haunt Chiltern Firehouse this month with Prince Andrew invited’
Princess Beatrice is said to have finally set a date for her engagement party – and has chosen a swanky London hotspot as the venue.
The 31-year-old, who became engaged to Edoardo Mappi Mozzelli, 36, earlier this year, has yet to formally announce details for the wedding but it’s been confirmed for next year.
Despite plans being kept under wraps, it’s said Princess Beatrice has finally chosen the date and venue for her engagement party after getting the green light from the Queen,
The Mail claims the monarch gave royal permission for the glitzy do, which is being held at celebrity haunt The Chiltern Firehouse, on December 18.
In other news, we told you the Queen almost caused The Big Bang Theory’s Kunal Nayyar to FAINT after actor had ‘panic attack’ during their meeting.
We also revealed Prince William says George tells Charlotte he’s ‘better than her’ at football & explains how he settles sibling rivalry.
And we showed you how the Queen once referred to Prince Philip as ‘an angel’ and praised him for being ‘so kind and thoughtful’.
Source: Read Full Article