Best Face Cloths 2021 | The Sun UK
WASHING your face is a form of self-care, but properly cleansing your face is definitely an act of self-love.
To ensure you're not damaging the delicate skin on your face whilst cleaning it every morning and evening, you need one of the best face cloths around.
Face cloths improve your skincare routine, and they can also be used for home-spa relaxation when soaked in hot water and then placed on your face.
Everyone should say goodbye to old, rough flannels, and hello to soft, eco-friendly bamboo, fluffy microfibre and 100 per cent cotton muslin cloths.
Don't worry, they're not as expensive as they sound. In fact, when you know where to shop, you can get multipacks of amazing cloths for less than £10.
Lucky for you, we have found the best face cloths to shop now, from best value for money to all-round best-sellers. Let's glow!
1. Best microfibre face cloth: FABCARE Make-up Removal Microfibre Cloth
- (AD) FABCARE Make-up Removal Microfibre Cloth, £11.45 from Amazon – buy here
Everyone's first-stop shop for bargains, Amazon has a quality four pack of face clothes for under £12.
Promising to remove make-up with only water, these microfibre, make-up removal cloths come with a hand slot so they're easy to use, and re-use, as they're machine-washable.
Reviews say they're even great for people with sensitive skin conditions, like eczema, because they're so soft.
2. Best magic face cloth: LND Gifts Unicorn Magic Expandable Flannel
- (AD) LND Gifts Unicorn Magic Expandable Flannel, £3.29 from Amazon – buy here
Magic face cloths brighten up bath time with your kids, especially when they're printed with cartoon unicorns like LND Gifts designs from Amazon.
At £3.29 each with free delivery, these fun flannels arrive in a circle and expand into a 30cm square when placed in water.
According to the majority 5star ratings, you can't fault them as a face and body washing cloth for the little ones.
3. Best bamboo muslin face cloth: Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Monday to Sunday Bamboo Muslins
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Monday to Sunday Bamboo Muslins, £24 from BeautyBay – buy here
Muslin cloths exfoliate and cleanse your skin, and Aurelia Probiotic Skincare's pack contains seven, so you can have one for every day of the week!
Crafted from softer-than-soft bamboo muslin, the fine fibres of this cloth are extra gentle with your face and stimulate circulation.
Our favourite part? Even when you wash them, they stay just as soft. No more prickly rough flannel 'mares.
4. Best flannel face cloth: Emma Hardie Amazing Face Dual-Action Cleansing Cloths
- Emma Hardie Amazing Face Dual-Action Cleansing Cloths, £18 from M&S – buy here
If you haven't heard about Emma Hardie skincare, then these cleansing cloths from M&S make for a golden introduction.
This three-pack of luxe flannels each have a 100% cotton side for washing your face, and a muslin side for deep cleansing and toning.
They're placed in one of Emma Hardie's signature silver boxes too, making this a wonderful gift idea for your favourite beauty-lover (or just yourself).
5. Best bamboo face cloth: Magic Organic Apothecary Bamboo Face Cloth Set of Three
- Magic Organic Apothecary Bamboo Face Cloth Set of Three, £13 from Oliver Bonas – buy here
Magic Organic Apothecary are known for their beautifully-packaged, natural skincare, and their bamboo face cloths from Oliver Bonas are a great example of that.
Complete with a bohemian drawstring cotton bag, these cloths are cut from a blend of eco-bamboo and cotton fabrics, suitable for all skin types.
They have one textured side for cleansing and one heavenly soft side for removing your make-up, enhancing your daily skincare regime with two purposes in one.
6. Best sponge face cloth: Suqqu Sponge Cloth
- Suqqu Sponge Cloth, £10 from CultBeauty – buy here
CultBeauty stock award-winning Japanese beauty brand Suqqu, who are responsible for high-tech beauty must-haves like their sponge cloth.
If you're after something more delicate, then this gentle make-up removing tool is ideal as it is so smooth, gliding over your skin leaving no damage whatsoever.
You can use it with any facial cleansers, but the brand recommend teaming it with their GANKIN™ facial massage cream for stellar results.
7. Best muslin face cloth: Clinique Take The Day Off Muslin Cloth
- Clinique Take The Day Off Muslin Cloth, £6 from John Lewis – buy here
Clinique products can be on the more expensive side, but this muslin cloth two-pack is just £6 which is such a bargain for the quality.
As part of your evening or day skincare routine, you should softly rub your cleanser into your face and then after soaking it in hot water, hold this cloth on your face for five seconds before washing in a circular motion.
Muslin cloths offer everyday exfoliation when used with care, just make sure you wash them in-between uses.
8. Best baby face cloth: Organic-Cotton Flora & Fauna Muslins – Set Of 2
- Organic-Cotton Flora & Fauna Muslins – Set Of 2, £16 from The White Company – buy here
Like everything from The White Company, these organic-cotton flannels are neatly wrapped, with ribbon, perfect to gift at a baby shower or when the little one arrives.
They're not only sumptuously soft muslin fabric, these cloths also have two different prints: one has all-over flora and fauna, and one is embroidered with a butterfly in one corner.
Having a baby can get a little messy but luckily these can easily be machine-washed and still come out just as good as new. Phew.
Shop from our list of the best face serums to enhance your skincare routine.
We've also found the best anti-wrinkle creams in stores now.
The Sun Selects beauty page is always packed with shopping guides, news and deals.
Source: Read Full Article