Calling all fashion lovers!
Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale 2020 is almost here.
It starts on August 4 for select card members.
And there will be hundreds of deals on all of your favorite fashions, including best-selling products from top brands like Adidas, Madewell and Nike.
You can also stock up on a variety of beauty products, home goods and more. And the brand has already launched a preview of the highly anticipated event.
We know you don’t want to miss out on all of the amazing deals.
So to give a full rundown on the upcoming sale, we have pulled together everything you need to know about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
What are the dates of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
- Nordy Club Icon early access date: August 4-18
- Nordy Club Ambassador early access date: August 7-18
- Nordy Club Influencer early access date: August 10-18
- Nordy Club Insider early access date: August 13-18
- Public Sale: August 19-30
What time does the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale start online and in-store?
Online access begins at 9:30 am EST. You can also shop the sale in-stores during normal business hours.
What are the Nordy Club levels and how do I get early access?
You can get early access to the event by signing up for Nordstrom’s Nordy Club. After signing up, you must spend a certain amount each year to reach the club member levels detailed below:
- Icon: Enjoy icon status when you spend more than $15,000 per year.
- Ambassador: Card owners become ambassadors when they spend $5,000 per year.
- Influencer: To become an influencer, card owners must spend more than $2,000 per year.
- Insider: Insider access is given to card users who spend more than $500 per year.
Can I preview the Anniversary Sale deals online?
Yes! You can enjoy access to the awesome deals right now. Just head over to Nordstrom to get a preview of all the amazing goodies and save your faves to your wish list.
What departments have the best deals this year?
The annual event features a wide range of amazing deals. Whether you’re looking for skincare or chic attire, you’re definitely in for a shopping treat. Standouts include items from Bonobos, The North Face and Steve Madden.
Share this article:
Source: Read Full Article