Led Zeppelin release trailer for ‘Celebration Day’ watch party
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Led Zeppelin came together as a band in the late 1960s and quickly became hugely successful. They lasted a decade together, parting ways in 1980 after the death of their drummer, John Bonham. But can you name the song and complete these famous lyrics?
Led Zeppelin included Robert Plant, John Bonham, John Paul Jones and Jimmy Page.
The foursome rose to stardom in the USA after performing live, rarely releasing singles and focusing instead on albums and live gigs.
However, it ended after a short time when their drummer, John, died, and the band parted ways.
But do you know their songs and could complete their lyrics?
READ MORE: Bohemian Rhapsody lyrics explained – The meanings behind Queen’s song
1. Complete the lyrics: “There’s a sign on the wall, but she wants to be sure”
2. Complete the lyrics: “All them good times baby, baby”
3. Complete the lyrics: “We come from the land of the ice and snow”
4. Complete the lyrics: “And not a word I heard could I relate”
5. Complete the lyrics: “It is the springtime of my loving”
6. Complete the lyrics: “Sixteen I fell in love”
7. Complete the lyrics: “On my way/I’ve been this way ten years to the day”
8. Complete the lyrics: “Eyes that shine, burnin’ red”
9. Complete the lyrics: “Took my chances on a big jet-plane”
10. Complete the lyrics: “You hurt and abuse/Tellin’ all of your lies”
11. Complete the lyrics: “And the warmth of your smile starts a burning”
12. Complete the lyrics: “Mellow is the man who knows what he’s been missing”
1. “’Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings” – Stairway to Heaven
2. “I’ve been year-yearning” – Whole Lotta Love
3. “From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow” – Immigrant Song
4. “The story was quite clear” – Kashmir
5. “The second season I am to know” – The Rain Song
6. “With a girl as sweet as could be” – Good Times Bad Times
7. “Ramble on/Gotta find the queen of all my dreams” – Ramble On
8. “Dreams of you all through my head” – Black Dog
9. “Never let ’em tell ya that they’re all the same” – Going to California
10. “Run ’round, sweet baby, lord, how they hypnotize” – Dazed and Confused
11. “And the thrill of your touch give me fright” – Fool in the Rain
12. “Many, many men can’t see the open road” – Over the Hills and Far Away
Source: Read Full Article