Amber Gill has been filmed looking worse for wear as she danced the night away with pals at the boozy launch.
The Love Island 2019 winner was the star guest as she partied it up with friends and fellow Islanders at the lavish party.
Sizzling Amber made sure all attention was on her as she showed off her moves in a teeny body-con sequin dress.
Looking like she was having a cracking time, a friend filmed the star as her eyes kept closing while she made faces and sang to the camera.
- Strictly's Katya Jones puts wedding ring back on after Neil goes home with Alex Scott
- Strictly's Neil Jones and Alex Scott spotted going back to hers after night out
Donning a long wavy black wig, the babe looked unrecognisable as she owned the dance floor and ditched her usual bouncy curls.
Later that evening a friend uploaded another snap of the beauty tucked up in bed after she was all partied out.
Her co-stars, including Molly-Mae Hagues, Anna Vakili, and Amy Hart, were also in attendance.
- Pussycat Doll Kimberly Wyatt gives birth to third child following C-section
- Robert Forster dead: El Camino Breaking Bad movie star dies aged 78
Feeling the love, Amber took to her official Instagram account to thank everyone for their support towards her collab with the fashion brand.
She wrote: Y’all really thought I was missing the opportunity to launch on 10/10… THANK YOU…
"To everyone that came through to my launch party & shopped my MissPap collection.
- Vicky Pattison gushes on Loose Women over new man as she admits to wanting kids
- Demi Rose shares tantalising busty selfie as she gives her top tips for bad days
"To everybody supporting me I had an amazing night it really was a VIBE and I hope you all did too…"
Since leaving the villa fans questioned for ages what Amber's first port of call of business would be.
And it looks like her followers are loving the collection as many items have sold out!
Source: Read Full Article