MTV star James Moore claims he had ‘100% consent’ to post sex tape on OnlyFans

Ex On The Beach star James Moore is accused of sharing a private recording of himself having sex with a woman and posting the footage online.

The 30-year-old appeared in Preston Crown Court on Wednesday (23 February) where he claimed the participant gave “100% consent” to the intimate video being shared on his OnlyFans account – a subscription-based social media platform that primarily features adult content.

He has also been accused of posting the clip on the popular adult site Pornhub, despite the woman insisting the video was meant “for his eyes only”.

The Blackpool native currently stands trial after denying one count of disclosing private sexual photographs or film without the consent of the individual with the intention of causing distress.

Moore appeared on the fourth series of MTV’s Ex On The Beach in 2016, where he starred in all eight episodes of the series which was filmed in the heart of Portugal.

As she gave evidence behind a screen, the woman explained how the explicit content was never meant to be posted on a public site.

She explained: “I would have said no. I’m not like that as a person, I don’t want anybody to see me naked or to see me doing personal stuff.”

The female confirmed that she did agree to a recording of her performing an oral sex act on him.

The victim told the court: “James made me feel like it was a normal thing to do and that it was safe in his hands. It was for us. It was for him. It’s not for anyone else.”

Just one year later, the alleged victim's new partner received a message from an unknown man on Instagram who shared a link to the intimate clip on Pornhub.

It was at this point that the the female called the police to report the video had been shared without her consent where Moore was later arrested.

She told the judge: “I would never, ever agree to any of me going on social media. I’ve got morals. I am quite shy. I am quite self conscious. That is what I am like as a person.”

During his police interview, the reality star said he shared videos to his OnlyFans page but expressed that it was not in his interest to post them elsewhere as he did not make money on other platforms.

He told officers: "She said I could put it on. I’m sure at the time she said, ‘You can put it on as long as you share the profit with me’.

“She gave me 100% consent at the time,” he added.

When he later heard she was unhappy about the video remaining on his adult page, the star explained he immediately took the video down, telling the officer at the time: “I’m a respectful guy.”

Moore is set to give his evidence on Thursday 24 February.

For more of the latest showbiz and TV news from the Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.

Source: Read Full Article