IS there anything better than a family holiday with unlimited access to waterparks?
First Choice has launched a sale with up to 55 per cent off holidays with waterparks, starting from £226 per person.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
First Choice's SplashWorld holidays give guests free entry to a popular waterpark in the area. Some properties feature onsite waterparks, while others are a walk or short shuttle bus ride away.
Destinations include popular hotspots in Tenerife, Majorca, Sunny Beach in Bulgaria and Greece.
For a self-catering stay, seven nights at the Villa Mandi and Siam Park in Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, cost from £335pp (saving £302). Departing from Gatwick on May 6.
The Siam Park waterpark is the biggest in Europe, and guests get unlimited access.
The waterpark features many rides, including nine slides, waterfalls, a huge wave pool and the "Tower of Power", a 28m water slide with speeds of up to 49mph, while passing through an aquarium full of sharks and rays.
The cheapest option comes from the Globales Los Delfines in Cala'n Forcat in Menorca from £226pp (saving £293), departing on May 9 from Stansted.
We've rounded up the best water park holidays available in May and June, with prices starting from £226pp for seven-night stays:
- 7 nights half-board at Globales Los Delfines in Cala'n Forcat, Menorca, departing May 9 from Stansted – from £226pp (saving £293)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Aqua Mirage Club in Marrakech, Morocco, departing May 9 from Gatwick – from £331pp (saving £395)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Globales Bouganvilla in Sa Coma, Majorca, departing May 13 from Glasgow – from £336pp (saving £383)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Club Mac in Alcudia, Majorca, departing May 10 from Birmingham – from £349pp (saving £371)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Aqualand Resort and Waterpark in Corfu, Greece, departing May 16 from Cardiff – from £315pp (saving £400)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Aqua Nevis Clubhotel in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, departing May 23 from Cardiff – from £387pp (saving £319)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Globales Playa Estepona in Estepona, Costa Del Sol, departing May 15 from Belfast – from £399pp (saving £349)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Aquasplash Estival Resort in La Pineda, Costa Dorada, departing June 4 from Birmingham – from £424pp (saving £329)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Porto Bello Beach in Helona Beach, Kos, Greece, departing May 10 from Gatwick – from £466pp (saving £208)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Pegasos World in Side, Antalya Area, Turkey, departing May 10 from Newcastle – from £499pp (saving £291)
Most read in Beach
CAPE THIS A SECRET
The holiday island which is always hot – and it's just a few hours away
CAPE THIS A SECRET
Best hotels in Greece according to TripAdvisor – from £199pp this spring
The cheapest all-inclusive holidays to Ibiza & Majorca – from £118pp in May
Cheap last-minute holidays to Turkey – from £196pp in May
Prices are based on two adults and two children travelling together and sharing accommodation.
We have found the cheapest Greece holidays in May and June with breaks from £157pp.
We've also found the cheapest all-inclusive holidays in Turkey – from £33pp a night in 5* resorts.
Alternatively, for a UK break, Brits can take advantage of the May heatwave with staycations from £4pp a night.
Source: Read Full Article