A villa package holiday on a resort complex is often the best of all worlds for families.
You get the space and privacy of your own property, the security of a package holiday and the added extras of being on a resort.
We've found prices for the summer from £1,162 per stay, meaning a family of five can bag a week-long break in the sun from £232 per person.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Many villas are on small complexes, meaning you can enjoy your own private space while also having the benefit and comfort of onsite facilities.
Most villas also come with their own private pools and amenities like wifi.
Destinations on offer for a good price right now include the Balearic and Canary Islands, and Cyprus.
On The Beach is offering plenty of villa options for this summer, departing from different locations in the UK. Here are some of the best ones available:
- Seven nights in a two bedroom villa at the Pierre & Vacances Village Club Fuerteventura, Origo Mare – departing from Luton on August 29 – for £1162 per stay
- Seven nights in a three bedroom villa with private pool at the Villas Playa Blanca Beach Mate, Lanzarote – departing from Gatwick on August 30 – for £2143 per stay
- Seven nights in a three bedroom villa with private pool at the Coral Villas La Quinta, Santa Ursula, Tenerife – departing from Gatwick on August 30 – for £2505 per stay
On The Beach allows holidaymakers to secure the booking with low deposits of £30 per person and also include a free fast track and airport lounge pass in their holiday packages.
Most read in Beach
EasyJet Holidays has flash sale with up to £200 off beach holidays
Majorca to Portugal – Europe’s most alluring beaches and best 2022 deals
Best family hotels in Benidorm according to TripAdvisor – deals from £27pppn
First Choice has up to £300 off holidays this summer – and kids go free
Jet2Holidays is also offering deals on villas for the summer, including a private pool and car hire in the price. Some of the best include:
- Seven nights in a two bedroom villa at the Chriseleni Villas, Latchi, Cyprus – departing from Stansted on August 31 – for £2870 per stay
- Seven nights in a three bedroom villa at the Villas Puerto Rubicon, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote – departing from Stansted on August 31 – for £2970 per stay
- Seven nights in a three bedroom villa at Villas Amarillas, Cala Blanca, Menorca – departing from Manchester on August 31 – for £2985 per stay
- Seven nights in a three bedroom villa at the Villas De Tauro Gran Canaria – departing from Stansted on August 30 – for £3060 per stay
Jet2Holidays holiday packages for this summer include return flights, 22kg of baggage and all holidays are ATOL-protected.
You can also book with a £60pp deposit and pay the rest up to ten weeks before your holiday starts.
All prices are based on a family of two adults and three kids travelling together and sharing accommodation.
We also rounded up some of the best family holidays for under £1,000.
If you're looking for a break before the summer, we've also found cheap beach holidays in April
Or, if you fancy staying in the UK, Parkdean Resorts has deals on caravan holidays this spring, with some starting from £99 per stay.
Source: Read Full Article