MUSIC fans on the hunt for a staycation with a difference will love Breakfree Holidays' new entertainment breaks.
The midweek holidays feature live shows with acts performing the biggest hits from the sixties and seventies.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Each evening, guests will be treated to themed entertainment, with a resident vocalist and band performing live.
Families with children aren't forgotten about either – the park puts on early evening entertainment aimed at kids each day, also with a visiting act.
The sixties themed shows take place September 20-14, while the seventies themed shows take place October 4-8.
Both midweek breaks cost from £135 per stay.
Details of the 60s shows are below and can be booked here:
- Monday 20th – From The Gap, Tom Harding and Simon Paul from top group Union Gap
- Tuesday 21st – The Roy Orbison Experience starring Paul Hopkins
- Wednesday 22nd – “Cliff as if” Will Chandler as Cliff Richard
- Thursday 23rd – John & Paul, Tribute to The Beatles
Details of the 70s shows are below and can be booked here:
- Monday 4th – Rob Leigh as Neil Diamond, tribute show
- Tuesday 5th – Young Elton, tribute to Elton John
- Wednesday 6th – Christopher Nott as David Essex, tribute show
- Thursday 7th – Abalicious, tribute to the music of ABBA
Breaks take place at the Golden Palm Resort in Skegness, Lincolnshire.
There's a variety of self-catering accommodation available at the park, with options that house up to six guests.
The four-star holiday park has lots to entertain, including a heated indoor pool with slides and a splash zone, an amusement arcade and bingo hall, and a sandy beach just a few minutes walk away.
There's also an on site shop, pub and takeaways, as well as other nightly entertainment and live shows.
This week’s best UK travel deals
- Breakfree Holidays mini breaks for families with under-5s
- Holiday homes with a quirky twist to rent during the school holidays
- Travelzoo have up to 59% off UK breaks
- July breaks to make the most of the predicted UK heatwave
- Haven extends holiday season until November
- Cheap holiday park autumn breaks from £79 per stay
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are also great UK coach trips for families and campsites with availability for summer.
Alternatively, we've found holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article