THE UK winter is one of the best times of the year to visit the Caribbean as that’s when you’ll get the most sun.
Because while the tropical islands are warm all year round, the annual hurricane season from June to November can bring heavy rains.
Caribbean holidays tend to be expensive though because of the long haul flights involved, but all inclusive breaks can mean better value for money.
We’ve spotted some great holiday deals for the next few months, especially to destinations like Cuba and the Dominican Republic.
One of the cheapest was for a 7-night stay at the 4* Starfish Cuatro Palmas in Cuba.
With flights departing Manchester on February 6, you would pay just £1,130pp for the all inclusive stay.
Most read in travel deals
TUI Splashworld all-inclusive deals with FREE child places – from £699pp
Pay kids’ prices for adult tickets at Disney and Universal Orlando
The beachfront property has a fantastic pool and you can do lots of watersports on site.
Another great offer is for the 4* Impressive Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.
A 7-night all inclusive stay, with flights departing Manchester on March 3, will set you back £1,264pp.
This is another beachfront hotel with a great pool and there are adult-only areas too for those looking for peace and quiet.
Most read in Beach holidays
Travelodeal sale has all-inclusive beach holidays from £299pp – including flights
Best last-minute Canary Islands deals from £196pp – including flights
Downing sun cream to fearing guest was dead – my life as Kavos holiday rep
The European holiday isle with cheap UK flights, top beaches & 30C temps
Here are some of the other all inclusive Caribbean offers we’ve found.
- 7 nights at 4* Memories Jibacoa Hotel, Cuba, departing Birmingham on February 25, from £1,175pp
- 7 nights at 4* Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort, Tobago, departing London Gatwick on January 30, from £1,249pp
- 7 nights at 5* Melia las Americas, Cuba, departing Manchester on February 27, from £1,298pp
- 7 nights at 4* Vista Sol Punta Cana Beach Resort & Spa, Dominican Republic, departing London Gatwick on March 16, from £1,381pp
- 7 nights at 4* Riu Negril, Jamaica, departing Birmingham on February 25, from £1,410pp
- 7 nights at 4* St James's Club Morgan Bay, St Lucia, departing London Gatwick on February 28, from £1,465pp
- 7 nights at 5* Bahia Principe Grand La Romana, Dominican Republic, departing London Gatwick on March 16, from £1,499pp
We’ve also found the best hotels with waterparks in Greece.
Or how about the best family-friendly hotels in Spain – they all have great TripAdvisor reviews.
You can snap up a last minute Canary Island deal from £196pp.
Source: Read Full Article