AFTER months cooped up in our homes, everyone has their eyes set on April 12 – the day that staycations can finally go ahead.
This means that self-catered holiday parks will be able to reopen in seven weeks time, but only one household can go on holiday together.
Holiday parks have seen high booking demand so far this year, as families opt for staycations.
And that demand is only set to increase since the PM's 'roadmap' out of lockdown announcement on Monday, as Brits rush to book a break.
For those who haven't yet booked, there is still availability at holiday parks from April 12 onwards.
Some of the best deals are:
- Haven holidays three-night breaks in June from £148 per stay
- Haven three-night breaks in Cornwall in April & Mayfrom £129 per stay
- Haven three-night breaks in Devon in April & May from £159 per stay
- Haven three-night breaks in Dorset in April & May from £129 per stay
- Park Holidays spring breaks across the UK south coast from £159 per stay
- Hoseasons spring holiday park breaks in south-west England from £99 per break
- Breakfree Holidays – Park Dean spring holidays in Cornwall from £149 per stay
- Breakfree Holidays – Park Dean spring holidays in Devon from £125 per stay
- Breakfree Holidays – Park Dean spring holidays in Dorset & Somerset from £198 per stay
There are breaks to some of the England's most popular holiday spots, including south-west destinations such as Cornwall, Dorset and Devon.
The cheapest deals are for Hoseasons holiday parks from £99 per break.
Our best UK holiday deals of the week
Cheap UK holidays in April & May – now that staycations can start in the spring – click here
Cheap short UK breaks in June from £35, including Devon, Kent & Suffolk – click here
UK holiday parks and cottages in July from £62 per break – click here
August seaside holiday stays in the UK including Kent & Norfolk from £74 – click here
UK holiday parks with the best indoor swimming pools – from £38 a night this summer – click here
The PM announced further dates for UK travel to lift. From May 17, two households can go on holiday together with no limit on people, or for more than two households but following the rule of six.
From June 21, there will be no restrictions on group sizes for holidays.
It's worth noting though, that the dates for coming out of lockdown are not set in stone, and holidays will only happen on the condition that coronavirus cases continue to fall and vaccines still roll out at pace.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools and campsites with availability for summer.
There are also great UK coach trips for families, holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article