AS the Covid travel restrictions relax once again, Brits have been snapping up sunshine breaks.
Those looking to grab a bargain might want to check out the TUI sale on summer holidays.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue.
Using the code "SALE", you can save hundreds of pounds on your next holiday, available on departures between 1 May – 31 October 2022 – book here.
Customers save £100 when they spend £800, £200 when they spend £2,000 and £300 when they spend £3,500. But you have to be quick, as the offer expires on February 28.
Popular destinations include Greece, Egypt, Spain and Bulgaria.
- Book here
Here are some of the best deals we spotted:
- El Paso & PortAventura Theme Park in PortAventura, Costa Dorada, Spain – all-inclusive in May – from £647pp
- TUI BLUE Sensatori Coral Sea in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt – all-inclusive in June – from £699pp
- TUI SUNEO Serenity Bay in Tsarevo, Bulgaria – all-inclusive in May – from £343pp
- TUI SUNEO Supetar in Brac Island, Croatia – all-inclusive in May – from £481pp
- TUI BLUE Los Gigantes in Los Gigantes, Tenerife, Spain in June – from £461pp
- TUI BLUE Falesia in Olhos d'Agua, Portugal – half-board in May – from £459pp
- TUI BLUE Tarida Beach in Cala Tarida, Ibiza, Spain – all-inclusive in May – from £499pp
Most read in Travel
Travel rules to Spain have changed today – everything you need to know
Why you should ALWAYS check your hotel room door before you unpack
Travelodge sale has rooms for just £7.25pp – here is how to find them
Why you won’t ever get a free upgrade on a flight – here’s the cheapest way
TUI is also offering the same deal on long hauls, so you can bid farewell to the cold and welcome discounts on these sunny vacations, including Mexico, Jamaica, and many more.
- Book here
Some of the best deals include:
- Disney's All-Star Sports Resort in Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, United States Of America – 7-nights in May from £853pp
- Riu Yucatan in Playacar, Mexico – Caribbean Coast, Mexico – all-inclusive 7-nights in June from £899pp
- Riu Guanacaste in Playa de Matapalo, Costa Rica – all-inclusive 7-nights in May from £951pp
- Playa Vista Azul in Varadero, Cuba – all-inclusive 7-nights in May from £799pp
- Meeru Island Resort & Spa in Maldives – all-inclusive 10-nights in October from £2395pp
TUI allows customers to make changes to their holiday from the day of booking up until 28 days before departure.
They also have the chance to change the booking if new Covid travel restrictions come in that could impact your holiday.
All package holidays also include a refund guarantee, meaning you will get your money back within 14 days if TUI has to cancel your summer getaway.
Source: Read Full Article