Marella Cruises is giving early birds the chance to snap up some dreamy cruise holidays for 2020!
The TUI -owned cruise line has opened bookings for its winter 2020 season (November 2020 to April 2021) earlier than ever, and there are 10 tempting new itineraries on offer.
We're talking exotic destinations in the Far East, sun-soaked Caribbean hotspots and breathtaking cities to discover in the Mediterranean.
We take a look at the 10 new Marella Cruises itineraries for the winter to see what's on offer…
Found your dream trip? The good news is that all of the company's winter 2020 itineraries are already available to book on the Marella Cruises website .
Oh and there's more good news as all of Marella Cruises' sailings are all-inclusive so there's extra opportunity to stretch that holiday budget.
1. Flavours of the Far East : A 14-night sailing on board Marella Discovery 2 on a round trip from Laem Chabang (Bangkok). Ports of call include Vietnam's Phu My (for Ho Chi Minh City), Singapore, as well as Malaysia's Langkawi, Penang and Port Klang (for Kuala Lumpur), followed by Koh Samui in Thailand.
2. Wonders of the Far East : A 14-night sailing on board Marella Discovery 2 on a round trip from Langkawi in Malaysia. Ports of call include Penang, Port Klang (for Kuala Lumpur) and Malacca in Malaysia, Singapore, Koh Samui and Laem Chabang (Bangkok) in Thailand, and Phu My (for Ho Chi Minh City) in Vietnam.
3. Transatlantic Treasures : A 16-night sailing on board Marella Dream from Palma to Bridgetown. Ports of call include Funchal in Madeira, Philipsburg in St Maarten and Kingstown in St Vincent.
4. Ocean Odyssey : A 12-night sailing on board Marella Dream from Barbados to Palma. Ports of call include Castries in St Lucia, Funchal in Madeira, Gibraltar and Cartagena in Spain.
5. Magic of the Mediterranean : A six-night sailing on board Marella Explorer from Corfu.
6. Atlantic Explorer : A 14-night sailing on board Marella Explorer 2 from Malaga to Barbados.
7. Capture the Caribbean : A 13-night sailing on on board Marella Discovery from Malaga Spain calling at the idyllic Turks and Caicos. Ports of call include Funchal in Madeira, St John's in Antigua, Amber Cove in the Dominican Republic and Grand Turk in Turks and Caicos.
Source: Read Full Article