INSTAGRAM has been known for producing some interesting trends over the years.
The latest sees people declare their love for someone special – and all it requires is the use of one simple sticker. Here’s what you need to know.
What is the Instagram 'who are you in love with' trend?
Over the past few days, a new trend has emerged on Instagram called ‘Who Are You In Love With’.
It involves posting a photo with a significant other – be it a boyfriend, girlfriend, partner or family member – to your story.
You'll then need to place the 'Who Are You In Love With' sticker on top of your photo to take part in the trend.
When you then click on it, you can also look through the stories of others who are also getting involved.
How to do the viral trend?
Although confusing at first, the 'Who Are You In Love With' sticker isn't actually on the normal sticker page.
In order to use it you'll need to head to the creator's Instagram profile and then follow these simple steps:
1) Type @astrida_03 in the search bar and click on her profile.
2) Click the first Story highlight that says "Add Your Sticker".
3) Scroll through the Stories until you find the one that says "Who Are You In Love With".
4) Select "Add Yours" and the sticker will automatically be added to your Story.
5) You can now take a photo or add one straight from your camera roll. You'll then need to upload to your Instagram Story as you normally would.
However, if you come across another user who has added the sticker to their Stories, you can select "Add Yours" to save yourself the hassle.
Source: Read Full Article