A man has left the internet in stitches after ordering a mop and bucket set online – only for a ‘teeny tiny’ version to arrive.
George Baxter recently moved home and decided to order the cleaning set which is listed for around £18 online, after a few drinks.
But failing to read the fine print he was shocked when he received a child-sized product.
READ MORE: Eric Cantona accidentally visited strip club after kung fu kick at fan
Posting his blunder on TikTok, he said: “I’m really trying to adult”.
The post quickly attracted attention, with nearly 150,000 views, and people saying it’s left them “howling” with laughter.
One person commented: “When you think you did an amazing online deal”.
A second said: “I was so confused at first I thought it was the perspective!”
“Um sir, I should buy this for my kids to start them early on chores. Great idea to start them young,” one mum joked.
Another added: “They also have a tiny vacuum for kids, it's so cute though”.
Keep up to date with all the latest news stories, by signing up for one of Daily Star's free newsletters here.
However, people shyly admitted that he wasn’t alone in his slip-up as they had also made the same mistake.
One woman said: “I have literally done this before, I’m so glad I’m not the only one."
Back in 2017, a couple of first-time homeowners made the same mistake – with the exact same product.
Wallace Kennedy and Rebecca McCluskie decided not to return the set and kept the memory as a proud 'trophy' in their kitchen.
- Balenciaga raking in cash selling 'Bridget Jones knickers' for eyewatering £150 a pair
- Bloke accidentally gives himself 'wonky haircut' while going live on Facebook
- Woman shocked after friend tells her that rose tattoo 'looks like a vagina'
- TikTok and OnlyFans star Astrid Wett shares grim request from fan offering her £40,000
- Woman says she's 'physically attracted to fence' that she 'loves as a companion'
Source: Read Full Article