Today's Top Stories
- Find a secluded viewing spot, away from the city lights.
- Once at the venue, your eyes may take 15 to 20 minutes to get used to the dark.
- Dress for the weather, and make sure you are comfortable, especially if you plan to stay out long.
- Bring a blanket or a comfortable chair with you—meteor watching can be a waiting game.
- Once you have found your viewing spot, lie down on the ground and look up in the direction of the radiant.
- Use our Interactive Meteor Shower Sky Map or the table above to find the current direction of the radiant in the sky.
Source: Read Full Article