Road rage killer Kenneth Noye ‘will flee to Spain with secret £5MILLION fortune after prison release’

ROAD rage killer Kenneth Noye will flee to Spain where he's stashed millions, a cop who helped cage him has claimed.

Noye, 72, will be released in three months after nearly 21 years in jail.

He was handed a life sentence in April 2000 for knifing 21-year-old electrician Stephen Cameron to death on a motorway slip road.

After the killing he went on the run for two years, eventually being tracked down in Spain in 2000.

Former Det Supt Ian Brown believes Noye has £5million tucked away and still owns property in Spain.

Brown told the Mirror: "Within a month he’ll be back in Spain.

"I think he will disappear within weeks, he’s still got property in Spain that they weren’t able to take off him. He’s got plenty of resources."

The retired cop added: "Noye’s still got hidden wealth. He was able to hide millions without blinking so he’s definitely still got cash stashed all over the world."

He’s definitely still got cash stashed all over the world

Earlier this month a Parole Board panel confirmed its decision to allow him to walk free after more than 19 years behind bars, finding he was "suitable for return to the community".

Cameron's dad Ken, 72, spoke of being "totally devastated" after receiving the news, saying: "Life should mean life.

He is currently at Standford Hill open prison on the Isle of Sheppey, Kent.

Stephen was stabbed to death in a road rage attack on May 19, 1996.

The young man was with fiancée Danielle Cable, 17, on their way to buy bagels when he was involved in a road rage incident with Noye on the slip road of the M25 at Swanley, Kent.

But Noye returned to his car, got out a knife and stabbed the youngster through the chest.

He died in the arms of distraught Danielle.

After the murder Noye fled to Europe and had his car destroyed and replaced.

Police eventually tracked him down to a bolt hole on the Spanish mainland.

Detectives from Kent took Danielle to the resort where he was hiding and identified him in a restaurant in August 1998.

Noye was arrested and extradited back to the UK and was found guilty after an Old Bailey trial.

Source: Read Full Article