By Memorial Day weekend, Denver will have a new “eat and play” destination in Swingers, an urban country club of sorts with virtual golf courses and a full bar and restaurant.
Coming to Uptown and then more locations — a Scottsdale, Ariz., offshoot is expected late this year or early next — Swingers was started by two former [email protected] employees, including chef Toby Prout, who’s creating the menu for the club.
RELATED: On reopening day, one top Denver restaurant closes for good
Dishes will resemble country club fare: wedge salads, club sandwiches, crab cakes, etc. And the space will include indoor bays complete with TrackMan golf simulators, so enthusiasts can play iconic courses like Pebble Beach and Primland Resort. (Prices for the experience and food aren’t available yet.)
Swingers’ opening this spring comes on the heels of similar concepts that have seen success in Denver, from Topgolf (which will soon debut indoor Swing Suites at McGregor Square) to Urban Putt, which brought mini-golf to the former Spaghetti Factory downtown.
And The South Broadway Country Club offers TrackMan golf simulators, too, at its locations on South Broadway and Tennyson Street.
Find out more about this newest addition, opening at 1210 E. 17th Ave., at swingersgc.com.
Subscribe to our food newsletter, Stuffed, to get Denver food and drink news sent straight to your inbox.
- Staff favorites: 3 golf courses for weekend warriors
- 10 ways to celebrate 4/20 in Colorado, including free food, virtual events and more
- These Denver bars and restaurants can now have a later last call thanks to 5-Star certification
- Suburban wine bar owners investing in nearly a dozen delivery-only concepts
- Restaurateur Troy Guard cooking up new food hall and brewery in DTC
Source: Read Full Article